- Large bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- 3 table spoons chopped mint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh root ginger
- 4 red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon group coriander
- 2 teaspoon soft brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 150ml coconut milk or cream
- 4 thick salmon fillets skinned
- salt and pepper
- 4 squares of banana leaf (or alfoil works just as well)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Put fish in the foil and spoon on the mixture. Wrap up the fish completely in the foil and bake in an oven at 200?C for 15 minutes.
This also works well with other fish. I tend to serve it with couscous and grilled veggies.